Himalaya's Lip Care Range

Ola Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks to my little angel, I have to struggle a lot to write a post on blog. 
Lips are the most  important feature of our face and we all love pink soft and glossy lips. Himalaya's lip care range has been adorning my toiletry table for quite a time now. After using them for few weeks I can review them honestly.

Product discription:
Price: 125 for 4.5 g

Suitable for all season and all skin types.

Key ingredients: It is not mentioned on the pack separately as Key ingredients but it is mentioned that lip balm is enriched with 100% natural colour, Vitamin E & antioxidents. It is also free from Preservatives, Petroleum Jelly, Mineral oil & Silicones.

Product claims: 
It claims to make lips naturally glossy,soft and younger looking.

Lip balm description:
These awesome range of lip care from Himalayas has different flavors and each one has it's own smell and flavor as per the main ingredient. I got four flavors. Strawberry, Litchi, Peach and Vanilla. It is smooth and not much greasy. It makes lips moisturized not greasy. All products have sooooo enchanting smell.



Product Review:
Himalaya's lip care range is must have in your vanity as it provides intense care and moisture to your lips. It has so wonderful smell and it is so yummy that I had to literally stop myself from biting it. I got Strawberry, Litchi, Vanilla and Peach flavors. 
As per my habit. I applied lip balm at bedtime and in morning I woke up with softest ever lips. It has also reduced the pigmentation of my lips I got due to pregnancy. They are easy to carry. Packing is also very good and attractive. I fell in love with them at first sight. They gonna be always there in my handbag to save my lips from everyday damage.
  

Pros of Himalaya Herbals Lip Care:
  • Non-Greasy
  • Affordable
  • Herbal ingredients
Cons of Himalaya Herbals Lip Care:
  • Haven't found any
My rating for this Lotion 5/5.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"