My Festival Look from Jabong.

Festivals are those magical wands of human life which fills colours, happiness and lights in human’s life. Diwali is the biggest festival for Hindus but now-a-days each and every religion enjoys this awesome festival of lights and crackers. Man’s preferences over things changes from time to time. When I was child, I was interested in the things which were associated with the festival. New clothes were never ever my concern. I never selected my clothes as a child as I never found it interesting so my mommy would select clothes for me and I used to be busy in enjoying festival. Same scenario was there for Diwali. Instead of clothes I would purchase crackers.

As time goes our priorities change and same happened with me. As grown up girl and now a married woman I am much interested in designer clothes and festive look for Diwali parties. This Diwali I have decided to shop from Jabong.com as this website has been my favourite due to daily new arrivals, awesome and quality-wise products. Here is my festival look for this Diwali.



For my apparel I have selected this awesome and stunning red and golden Anarkali suit by Rohit Bal for Jabong collection. There were many options in this awesome collection but Red and Golden both are the color of festivals and Red being my favorite comes to top list. This suit is printed and made of Polyester with wonderful neckline. It actually saved necklace’ money for me but you can also wear a delicate chain or kundan neckpiece. This festive suit is priced at 14999 but thanks to my luck due to Diwali it is priced at 6000.


  
For hands accessory I have selected this trendy golden chain ring bracelet from Blueberry and it is priced at 399. Delicate yet beautiful and not that one which gets stuck in your clothes again and again.



with this stunning suit I have selected red wedges from HM and they seem the perfect combo to me. The price is 1999 but after applying vouchers you can get mouth-watering discount.



The clutch I have selected is really ot of this world, na? yeah I know my choices are always best. I have selected golden clutch because It can be used with different apparels. This awesome clutch’s price is 7999 but once again thanks to vouchers it won’t be much heavier on your husband’s pocket.
http://www.jabong.com/sg-collection-Golden-Silk-Clutch-1051513.html?pos=80



for perfect pout and awesome selfies I have decided to use this luring lip color from Makeup Revolution London. The shade is Saviour will come liphug. This product is priced at 550 but due to discount you can get it in 303.
http://www.jabong.com/makeup-revolution-london-Saviour-Will-Come-Liphug-1121397.html?pos=21




This wonderful and lovely watch from Titan Raga will surely make everyone around you envious.

http://www.jabong.com/titan-Raga-2511WM01-Gold-Silver-Analog-Watch-514898.html?pos=1


Ahaa! I know this festival you surely gonna love this look created by me. #traditionmyway  


Comments

  1. Perfect for the festivities this time around. I love that hand accessory the most

    xoxo
    Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"