AM Greens Intensive Hair Mask Review

There is one problem of which every human being is afraid of now a days and it's HAIR FALL.
There isn't a single person whom I know doesn't suffer from this issue and I myself have tried lots of products, consulted doctors and oiled my hair like crazy but nothing has worked.



Recently I came across this hair mask from AM Greens. I tried it for few times and here I am with review of the product.

Basic Info :
Brand- AM Greens
Weight- 100 gm
Price INR- 460.

Ingredients :



Packaging:

 I have received pouch packing but it also comes in jar packaging which seems more convenient because the product is bit runny compared to creams.  



My experience with AM Greens Intensive Hair Mask:

 As per packaging says The product is supposed to well combed hair and roots. It should be left overnight and should be washed off with gentle shampoo. 

As I mentioned above the product is bit runny that makes it easily applicable. You do not need to mix anything in mask that seems kinda relief. It has very soothing fragrance unlike other natural masks which makes it bearable. 

I used it thrice a week and from third use I could see hair fall reduced and hair were softer and shinier. The only drawback I found was leaving it overnight. I go to gym at 6 in the morning so its impossible for me to wash this early. So normally I have stick to weekends to apply this mask.
But the shine and health this mask has given is nothing compared to keeping it overnight. 

My rating for AM Greens Intensive Hair Mask is 4/5.

You can get this mask at discounted price here.

https://euphorbiabox.com/product/am-greens-intensive-hair-mask-anti-hair-fall-root-repair-formula/





.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

She is Mardaani