Seven Seas 2 in 1 Eyeshadow & Gel eyeliner Review

Hi folks, It has been really long since I posted any review here.



Today I will review Seven seas 2 in 1 Eye shadow and Gel eyeliner. I received this product few days back and best thing about make up products is you can review them as soon as possible.

I can literally challenge anyone to find a single click of me without eye liner. I cant live without eye liner. I use it on daily basis and so I love trying different types of eye liners. Like pencil, liquid eye liners in different colors. But I never used gel eyeliner because I was always skeptical about its staying power.  Finally I got my hands on this one  and was thrilled to use this one. 

Basic Info
Brand - Seven Seas
Net weight - 4g+3g
Price INR - 299

Ingredients:




Packaging:



Packaging is really cute and awesome. It comes with two sided brush Pointed and Angular. It is really perfect to use. The brush applies liner nicely and also helps in applying eye shadow or smudging. 

My experience with Seven Seas 2 in 1 Eye shadow & Gel eyeliner :



Eyeliner-

This was my first experience with this brand and gel eyeliner. And I must say this brand has actually impressed me a lot. I used the eye liner as soon as it arrived and it stayed really good for 3-4 hours without smudging but then it started smudging on the corners of eyes. Still a really good piece of make up at this price. 
Eyeliner is highly pigmented. Just one swipe and you are done. Really happy with the pigmentation of Eye liner.

Eye shadow-

The pigmentation of eye shadow is lighter one. In single swipe it gives light black effect and with use of good brush and more product you can give perfect smokey look to your eyes with dark pigmentation. 

Over all happy with the product at this price but really wished that it had bit more staying power.

My rating for Seven Seas 2 in 1 Eye shadow & Gel eyeliner  is 3/5.

get this one at discounted price from below link.

https://euphorbiabox.com/product/seven-seas-eyeshadow-gel-eyeliner-black-2-in-1-7-gm/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"