Herboveda Deep Pore Cleansing Milk





Thanks to our irrational use of natural properties environment is damaged and pollution has increased. Pollution is not only ruining our health but also our skin. In this polluted atmosphere spending even two hours out of home damages our skin in worst way. Personally, I believe morning skincare routine is necessary but night skincare is must. Cleansing your skin, applying moisturizer or night cream are must for a healthy skin. Just washing face does nothing good to our skin. Our skin repairs itself during night time so providing it good moisturizer along with good cleansing works wonder to our skin.

To heal and save our skin from damage one must include ayurvedic products in skincare regime. I personally prefer using ayurvedic products over chemical infused brands. 

Recently I came across a new ayurvedic brand Herboveda.

Herboveda Healthcare is a brand based in Delhi focused on healthcare using totally natural products. The brand was kind enough to send me whole routine set for review and thanks to it I could give enough justice to the brand, using only Herboveda products for 2 months.

From the beginning of day I used Herboveda products on my skin to the moment I went to sleep. Using these products has improved texture of my skin. 



Today I am going to review Herboveda Deep Pore Sandal Cleansing Milk.

Now let’s come to the Herboveda Deep Pore Sandal Cleansing Milk.

Key ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Light liquid Paraffin, Aloe vera extract, Kanha sandal, Daru Haldi Dry Powder Extract, Safed Chandan dry Extract, Methi Seed dry powder extract.

 Product claims: It claims to deeply cleanse & hydrate the skin leaving it bright & refreshed. Goodness of Chandan & Haldi extracts, lends smooth & fairer tone to skin. It deep cleanses, nourishes and heals skin.

( I prefer writing same description that’s on product in Product Claims).

Product description: It is white in color and has soothing smell of sandalwood.



Product Review:

As I said earlier, night skincare routine is a must if you want healthy and glowing skin. Though I stay at home during day I prefer to follow my skincare routine perfectly. Washing my face with facewash, cleanse and night cream and under eye gel. These are four steps I follow to get good skin.

After I received Herboveda Deep Pore Sandal Cleansing Milk , I started using it instead of my regular cleansing milk. I take small amount of product in my hand and apply it on my skin directly then with help of  cotton I wipe away all the product from my skin. The sandalwood in this cleansing milk soothes and cools down the skin. During summer I just love the cooling and soothing effect it provides to my skin.  It also removes any remaining make up from skin. But as it is oil free, it removes only everyday makeup, not waterproof.

Its convenient packaging makes it travel-friendly so I carry it with me when I am travelling. I just love the soothing and calming feel I have after using this product.  


 Pros of Herboveda Deep Pore Sandal Cleansing Milk:
·      
·        Soothing smell
·        Removes everyday makeup along with dirt
     Calms skin and improves skin tone.
Cons of Herboveda Deep Pore Sandal Cleansing Milk:
·         Haven’t found any.
                   
My rating for this Herboveda Deep Pore Sandal Cleansing Milk5/5.

You can buy this Herboveda Deep Pore Sandal Cleansing Milk at below sites.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"