Debelle cosmetics Exfoliator Mask Apricot Bloom

Being a mother is the ultimate joy of my life but no-one takks about the responsibilities and busy schedules come with the job of mother. 

Due to my busy schedule of housewife and blogger, I rarely get time for myself. so I keep looking for products those work all in one way for skin. Recently I came across this brand Debelle Cosmetics that has really awesome range of skincare products and cruelty-free and 5 free Nail lacquers with beautiful shades to choose from. They also have dome gift combos which are perfect to gift your loved ones. 

I got their Facial Exfoliator Mask Apricot Bloom which comes in packaging of 100 ml. at price of 385. 


It's 2 in 1 product. It's Exfoliator and mask. Apply it on wet face and leave it on for 10 minutes and scrub it away. After that wash it off.  


I found this exfoliator really effective on my skin. It has tiny scrub beads. They are effective on dead skin and all the dirt and impurities. It also worked on blackheads. This exfoliator didn't dry out my skin like other scrubs do . My skin feels really moisturised and alive after using this one. So for me this one is my Go to product. Surely gonna keep this one in my vanity kit always. What about you? 

Here are links where you can get the product. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"