Debelle cosmetics Nail Lacquer Yellow Topaz

Honestly I never imagined that I will try my hand at nail art and will really succeed at it. It's nit like I ever doubted myself but I was never a great nail polish lover. but once I started Nail art I started hoarding nail polishes and where I started with 5-10, I have 200+ nail polishes in my collection. 

Few brands have purely got my heart when it comes to formula , brush and longer staying power of bail polish. Debelle Cosmetics is certainly one of this brand. Every nail art lover literally swears by this brand for its gel like formula and beautiful colours. I was lucky enough that brand decided to collaborate with me  and sent me their really beautiful shade from their latest launch, " YELLOW TOPAZ" its beautiful Mustard light yellow shade that suits  Indian skin tone so beautifully. 


This Gel Nail Lacquer has the smoothest formula I have ever seen. It glides on nail so smoothly and it's applicator is perfect to give you mess- free mani at once. debelle cosmetics nail lacquers are cruelty-free and 5 free. Infused with seaweed extract it helps prevention of yellowing of nails. Being a nail art blogger who has to keep nail polish constant on nails, this seems kinda helpful. Best part about this nail polish is that It works pretty well on stamping as well. 
Look at the swatch of this nail lacquer.



Would surely love to try more nail lacquers from this brand and surely must buy for everyone. 

Price - 295 for 8 ml. 
Woeth every single penny. 😍😍
Buy from below given link.



Also check their website for other awesome products and exciting offers.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this post with all of us. This post is really helpful for me in finding the best nail polishes for my girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"