What defines me? #UseYourAnd



Being an avid reader, I was brought to the realities of world very soon. It made me think rationally and prudently. Education of Literature worked like catalyst and interest in feminism made me ponder more about place of woman in society and somehow those thoughts questioned my own place in society or as a daughter in a family. Blogadda has again take up an initiative where I have got chance to answer all the questions my rational mind keeps asking. #UseYourAnd activity by BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus quivered my heart and asked me a question,” What you are?”

“I am not an angel,' I asserted; 'and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself. Mr. Rochester, you must neither expect nor exact anything celestial of me - for you will not get it, any more than I shall get it of you: which I do not at all anticipate.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre




I love above mentioned quote as I feel it actually defines me. :)
Human being spends whole life in satisfying needs and expectations but being an ardent reader and keen observer, I have witnessed that most of times woman has to pass through these ordeals more than man. Somehow I feel myself damn lucky as I never had to pass through these kind of ordeals. 

I was the second child of my parents. Both, my elder sister and younger brother were engineers. I, being an arts student, always got glares from society for being less intelligent child. Somehow, I took these glares as a challenge and decided to develop myself as a different and intelligent child. I developed myself in such a way that those glaring eyes were now praising me.

My passion for reading brought me into blogging and it became my passion. Along with Blogging, book reviews entered my life. I would really love to thanks BlogAdda   for it as I reviewed any book first time for BlogAdda. My passion for book review and blogging got me fame. It gave me a name. Both eminent and imminent writers approached me to review their books. 
 
I worked as a lecturer before my marriage means before one and half year. I was described as stubborn and impulsive person by my colleagues but my students loved me a lot. This evoked jealousy and continued to rude politics but I remained myself. The reward I got was expulsion, but the love and support of my students became my strength and I continued in life. God graced me when those who played politics with me, repented later on for doing that. 


Passing through these ups and downs, I have come to a stage where I have my identity. Sonal Agrawal, a book reviewer and blogger, who is well known for her authentic reviews. It might not get me much income but the name and praise it gets me is worthless.


This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus.     
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"